Saturday, December 25, 2010

A White Christmas

Well today I experienced a first, we had A White Christmas in Georgia. It has been snowing since about 10:00 this morning and is suppose to snow through tomorrow afternoon. I didn't take any pictures myself, because by the time I went out with my phone to take some pictures, it was too dark. However, my sister did take a picture this afternoon.


The snow coverage is a lot heavier now. This was taken about 1:00 this afternoon. I did manage to snap this picture, you can't see much but you can tell how much thicker the snow is.


The roads are a mess here, and since this is the SOUTH and we aren't equipped for this type of weather, tomorrow will be a good day to stay at home and relax. Church is even canceled.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Laura~peach~ said...

no snow here yet...but they say its coming... tomorrow :)