Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Time....

Ha, that is such a joke. I decided to use my "free time" from work and school to do some major cleaning and rearranging. Back in August we had a flood downstairs when our septic system overflowed, which caused me to take up the carpet I had in my office. Ever since then I haven't had carpet in the area because I haven't had time to deal with it since this happened as school was getting started. Well my sister and her husband are coming in town for Christmas and the cement floor in the basement gets really cold, I need to get new carpet down (large area rug). So while I was moving the furniture to do that, I decided it would be a wonderful time to re-do everything. What in the world was I thinking. Thankfully I'm almost finished since they will be up here tomorrow night.

Next week I will be house/dog sitting for my worship pastor, so hopefully I will have a bit more down time then to just chill before all the craziness of school and work start again.

If I don't get on here before Christmas. I hope that you and your family have a blessed a Merry Christmas.

No comments: