Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thrilled

To most of you this won't seem like a big deal, but if you read my previous two post you know that I have been having been dealing with a NIGHTMARE concerning one of my classes. Well, last night I got an e-mail from the university to check my transcript. Most of the time I ignore those, because they usually mean that final grades have been posted to your transcript but we have a grade system where we can check final grades before they are posted to our transcripts so I don't worry about it. Well I decided to check last night, I haven't in a while, so I wanted to just look over everything and when I did I found out that my grade for that class was changed from a D to C. For my that is HUGE!!! For one thing a C means that I don't have to take the class again for the THIRD time, but it also means that the Dean took action on something that was completely unfair.