Monday, November 29, 2010

UGGGGG.......WARNING..Major vent session

With everything else going on right now I really didn't need this. On my last group assignment for my Mathematical Logic and Proof writing class, otherwise known as the class I HATE, someone in my group cheated. On the coversheet for the project it clearly states that you are not allowed to work with anyone other than the people in your group. Well our assignment and another groups assignment had the exact same work and mistakes on two problems, and on this type of assignment that practically impossible unless you work together and since working with another group was not allowed - it is cheating. Now my professor knows me and knows that I don't cheat, but now their is a big investigation to find out who did and it is being elevated to Student Affairs. I had to submit exactly what I sent in to the group and the copy of the group work that I looked at. My professor wants to be fair, but is also mad that a couple of people would outright cheat like that. I don't blame her, I just wish that I wasn't involved. I have enough stuff going on right now, I DON'T NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: