Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Relay for Life

This past Friday night and Saturday morning I participated in my area's Relay for Life. It was a great evening of friends and fun, while raising money for a very important cause. This year I walked as part of a team from my church. The school that I work with was there and if I wasn't on a team already, they invited me to walk with them...it is nice to know that they consider me to be a part of their group. In addition to walking, this year I helped out in the survivor area. I had the honor of checking in the survivors before the survivor lap. My church's worship team also did a set that night and them many of them stayed and helped us walk!

Working the Survivors Area!



Me during Relay!



My church's worship team doing a set during Relay!



My team during the team lap!

Only one bad thing happened....I sprained my ankle! It will heal though and the cause was worth it.

No comments: