Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sorry...

To all of you who still stop by here from time to time, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever! School has been really rough. During the spring I ended up only taking two classes and failed one of them, which is not good at all. Summer is going okay, I guess. I'm taking three classes, not the four that I originally planned, but I do have all As this semester so far (just by the skin of my teeth though - I try to remind myself an A is an A no matter if it is a 90 or 100).

I know I posted on Memorial Day, but that really wasn't an update. So since my last true update, my sister came up for 3 days in May and we have fun spending some time together. The end of the public school was wonderful, I did manage to post some video of the kids spring concert. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with them. Spent a week in June helping out with VBS, which also counted as my observation hours for my education class this summer, and that was a lot of fun. Other than that it has been normal church stuff (choir, children's church, etc) and school. Choir is out for the next 5 weeks for summer break, but I will have practice next week since I'm on tech team and I can't wait. I hate taking time off from choir for the summer, however most people enjoy the break.....I don't do breaks well, I like to be busy!!!!! I need to learn how to slow down though, sometimes it gets to be too much even for me!!!!

Only two more weeks of summer class, then I get a three week break from KSU!!! That is one break that I'm looking forward to. Public school starts here on August 9th and I can't wait to get back!!!!

I will try not to make it almost two months between post next time!!!

No comments: