Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sorry I disappeared!!

Sorry that it seems that I have disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm still hear, but things are a little crazy.

First things first! Grandma has another bleed in her eye and is getting chemo shots again in the attempt to save her eye. She is already blind in her left eye and the bleed is in her right so she is very scared. A few days ago she was talking to my sister and made a comment of hoping her eye sight would hold on long enough to see her at Christmas.

Other than that I have been super busy between subbing, church and other stuff getting ready for Christmas. Last week I had two Christmas parties, one was our Ladies Dinner at church and the other was my Sunday School Christmas Party, and both were a lot of fun.

Last night I helped a friend who is the chours teacher (I sing with her in choir at church) at one of the middle schools, which just happens to be my favorite school to sub at, with her Christmas concert. The kids did a great job and seemed a little surprised that I, a sub, would come to see them perform. I think it meant a lot to them, and I know that it meant a lot to my friend that I would come and help her.

On Wednesday night my Puggles (see this post) will do their Christmas program. They will be singing Jinggle Bells and saying their memory verse. I will try to record it, but that might not be possible since I have to direct them. It should be very cute, it is hard to miss the cute factor when you have a bunch of 2-4 year olds on stage.

I still need to get picture of the house all done up for Christmas and get those posted. I think I'm going to stop the Christmas memories, they didn't seem to be a big hit.

Steph

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Good to see you back. Guess you have been busy!

Hallie

Laura ~Peach~ said...

It has been busy here too but I have read the christmas memories and enjoyed them... I just dont always comment :(
HUGS Laura

Debbie said...

Missed ya while you were busy!! I enjoyed the memories also, just don't always comment.

I hope that your grandma's eye gets better. What is causing the bleed? I have 2 little bleeds in my left eye from Diabetes.

God Bless~
Debbie