Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update on family health issues

Ok. I'm keeping it real here today. Mom had an EDG this morning and they can't find out what is wrong. Right now as I'm typing this (1:00 in the afternoon) she is waiting to have a CAT scan with contrast. They still don't know what is making her feel bad. She is still feels very sick when she is walking around.

Dad is doing better but still isn't feeling good. The good news is that he didn't have to go to the ER and he hasn't gone back to the doctor.

I'm just worried because it seems like all of this has been going on for so long.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

At least they are having tests and all to try to figure out what is going on - that is all you all can do. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers, Steph. Take care - Kellan

Daniela said...

God bless you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.

Ness said...

Keeping you and your parents in my prayers. The worst thing about your mom being sick is that she is a nurse and we nurses think of worse case scenarios and we just make lousy patients. We're used to doing the caring and not being taken care of. Glad your dad was able to avoid an ER trip. Take care.

kimmy said...

Hopefully all this testing will tell you something. It seems like all those doctors should be able to find an answer for you and your family!

Kimmy