Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

This year has been crazy!  I'm so ready for a new start in 2013!!!  Not that flipping the page on a calendar automatically changes things, but there is something about a new start after a rough year that just is nice.  One of my New Year's Resolutions, even though usually I don't believe in making them, is doing a better job in updating my blog.

A year in recap:
  • School is going well.  About one more year and I will be finished
  • This year we had major health issues in the family.   I got to the point that I was looking forward to one month where we didn't have a major health issue in the family.
  • Now that she posted it on Facebook, I can post it here.  My sister is expecting a little girl in May!! :)  So excited to be Aunt Stephie.  They have already chosen her name, Rhea Isis Adkins.
Wishing you and your family and Very Merry Christmas and God's Blessing in the New Year!!!

Steph

1 comment:

Ness said...

Hurrah for Rhea Isis! How did they choose the name? Hoping 2013 will be a better year for all of us. Love you!