Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

This year has been crazy!  I'm so ready for a new start in 2013!!!  Not that flipping the page on a calendar automatically changes things, but there is something about a new start after a rough year that just is nice.  One of my New Year's Resolutions, even though usually I don't believe in making them, is doing a better job in updating my blog.

A year in recap:
  • School is going well.  About one more year and I will be finished
  • This year we had major health issues in the family.   I got to the point that I was looking forward to one month where we didn't have a major health issue in the family.
  • Now that she posted it on Facebook, I can post it here.  My sister is expecting a little girl in May!! :)  So excited to be Aunt Stephie.  They have already chosen her name, Rhea Isis Adkins.
Wishing you and your family and Very Merry Christmas and God's Blessing in the New Year!!!


1 comment:

Ness said...

Hurrah for Rhea Isis! How did they choose the name? Hoping 2013 will be a better year for all of us. Love you!