Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year Resolutions

I know that we are more than half way though the first month of the New Year already (where did the time go), but I figured it is never too late to set goals. I don't really like "resolutions" because to me that makes it seem like if you mess up once you blew it. I prefer goals, something that you are working towards, and if you mess up you can just try again! I need to give myself permission to try again, because I seem to blow it all of the time (yes, I know I'm very hard on myself)!!!

One of my goals for this year it to start blogging again. It has been a long time since I've blogged on a semi-regular basis. Although at times I still wonder why anyone would like to read about what is going on because my life is still mostly work, school, and church, I enjoyed being able to "do life" with my friends that I made though this blog world!!!

This semester I'm kind of taking a break from school. I'm still taking classes, but because I changed my major during the summer I can take all of my classes online. This gives me a lot more flexibility in when and where I do my school work. It also helps my shoulder since all of my books are e-books and I can download them all to my laptop and iPhone, so my laptop bag is a lot lighter. I now do class at Starbucks most of the time. One of my dearest friends from church jokes with me all the time that I'm addicted!!!

Kidz Choir has started back. I love working with the kids every week. This spring we are doing a musical called "Under God's Sea in 3D"! The kids are very excited about it!

I guess that is all for now!!! I'm still trying to get use to this "new normal"!!!

1 comment:

Ness said...

Hey Steph! Looking forward to seeing more blogging from you. Glad you're doing online classes.