Friday, September 30, 2011

Good but hard weekend ahead

My sister is in town, and I love getting to spend time with her. We don't get to see each other very often since I moved to Georgia and she still lives in Florida with her husband. However, I don't like the reason for this visit. She came to see Grandma for the last time probably and to say good-bye. Grandma isn't doing well at all, she has stopped eating (even her beloved ice cream) and it seems that she was just waiting to see Lisa. So now Lisa is here, and we are going to try to enjoy some family time.

2 comments:

Laura~peach~ said...

hugs and prayers and bad as it sounds maybe grandma is ready to rest ... jesus has great arms to rest in. love n hugs!

Debbie said...

Visiting from Laura's. I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. My prayers will be with you and your family...