Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time to Play Catch Up

This post is long past due. I think the last time I updated was the beginning of March. Things around the house has been crazy. Dad has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and the medicine that he has been taking is no longer working. This has been very difficult for all of us.

Other than that, life has been very busy. Mom has been working a lot of doubles and I have been working almost every day.

I'm also busy with church, that is what keeps me sane (although at time I still wonder if my sanity is in tact). We have a Good Friday service on Friday night, and of course Easter on Sunday. The following week is our Kidz Choir musical. So we have lots of practices. We also have a big community service for the National Day of Prayer on May 5th. I'm really looking forward to all of these special services. I really do love my church family, they are my support when things at home go crazy.

I have been reading your blogs, but haven't commented much. I'm sorry! I have been in kind of a funk with everything. Please let me know how you are doing and if you are still stopping by!


1 comment:

Laura~peach~ said...

a great church is a lifesaver :)
sorry to hear about your dad, hang in there. I waved as i passed through going and coming but did not stop was in a hurry to get home ...anyway thinking of you and praying all is well.