Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year...New Me!!!!

Sometime soon I will have to figure out a way to get a new picture of myself. I need to update my profile picture on facebook and upload a new picture here. Since I started school in the fall, I have lost 3 to 4 pants sizes. I still have a lot to go (A LOT!!!!!!!), but it is starting to show I think. I can't really see it that much myself, but I can when I look at old pictures.

I don't really go for New Year's Resolutions, but this coming year I would like to continue what I have started. I don't really care if I EVER to get to be a size 10, I don't think I was EVER a size 10 anyway (maybe in elementary school), but I want to get healthy. There is a lot of heart issues on my father's side of the family. I can't believe I'm going to put this out for the whole world to see, but when I started, I was wore a size 32 and I now I'm down to a 26-28. Like I said I still have a LONG way to go, but at least I'm now moving in the right direction!!! I want to continue to do well in school (well...for me start doing well in school...I KNOW!!! I'm way to hard on myself.) and get closer to getting my certification.

For the first time in a long time, I can honestly say that I'm happy just being myself. Yea, there are things that I want to improve and change (don't we all have those things), but I finally content where I am in my life.

Happy New Year!!!
Steph

No comments: