Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time to play catch-up

It is hard to believe, but here public schools have been back in session for a month now. So far I have only gotten 2.5 days of subbing, but I'm sure that will be picking up soon. I have been able to spend a lot of time in the classroom of a very dear friend helping her. My friend is the chorus teacher at one of the middle schools, which just so happens to be my favorite (truly it has nothing to do with the fact that she is there, even though that is nice, because when I'm teaching I never get to see her), and I have spent time working in her music library. I have loved being able to do this for her, she has done so much for me.

Other than that things are about the same around here. For once there are no major health issues in the household (in the family is another story all together). Mom & Dad are camping this weekend and Grandma & I are suppose to be joining them at the campsite today. I'm staying super busy with school (college) & school (subbing/volunteering).

Once again I updated my blog look. You know I can never leave it alone. The picture almost could have been taken in my backyard (it wasn't though - I got that of the Microsoft Office website) last fall. Go here to see pictures from my backyard, they weren't taken in fall though.

TTYL,
Steph

No comments: