Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rough Week

This week has been rough. On Monday morning my step-dad's (this is who I refer to as my Dad) father passed away. I never knew Dad's father, but my heart breaks for my Dad. My Dad and his father had a very strained relationship, and now along with sadness there is anger and hurt and a loss for a relationship that never was.

Today I also found out that yesterday a friend from Xerox passed away. I haven't seen or talked to her in two years, since Xerox closed, but in someways that just makes it harder. It is sad that in this day of modern technology that we still lose touch with people who we use to see everyday and had a good relationship with because circumstances change.

This week has been another reminder to never miss an opportunity pass to let the people who matter to you know it. So dear friends, thank you for be such a blessing to me. Love you!!!