Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well I figured out my schedule for this summer

I spent the past couple of evenings trying to figure out my schedule for this summer. All I can say it that it is going to be crazy. On Tuesday & Thursdays I will have class from 8:00 a.m. until 10:45 p.m. with one two hour break, and that is only 4 classes. In order to get in my 5 classes, I will also have one class on Monday & Wednesdays from 2:00 - 4:45. I have 3 math classes (Calculus I, Stats & Math for Middle school teachers), 1 science class (general) and World Lit. All I can say is thank god it is only 8 weeks.

My fall semester promises to be a little eaiser. I still have 5 classes, I will until I do my student teaching, but I have 2 web education classes, 1 science class (general - part 2) on Saturday, Psychology I and the required fitness class on Monday nights.

1 comment:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

OUCH dont run yourself too ragged keeping up with that!