Friday, January 16, 2009

The Frozen South??

Today as I'm typing this post it is 11 degrees in Cartersville, GA with a windchill of 1. To this Southern Girl's way of thinking this is just wrong.

In other news, my Grandmother is coming home from rehab on Tuesday. She is doing well and from what Mom says she might be walking more now than before everything happened.

Tonight I have a women's conference and tonight's dinner is a bonfire cookout. I'm going to freeze. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, it is just because I can't type since I'm still frozen.

Steph

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i think i would post pone that cookout or move it inside it is supposed to be single digits here after dark and toss in wind chill... its just not safe.

Ness said...

Bundle up and enjoy! I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Good news on Grandma! Have a great weekend.