Friday, October 10, 2008

Well I'm Off

Well I'm off to spend the weekend in the Sunshine State. I have been looking forward to this weekend since February when I moved to Georgia. I must admit the weather up here though is better during the Spring, Summer & Fall, however I sure do miss the Florida winters. Tomorrow morning I will leave Cartersville to drive down to the Atlanta Airport at 6:30 a.m., which seems kind of crazy considering my flight doesn't leave until 10:00. It is going to make me longer to get to Atlanta and checked in for my flight than the actual flight to Tampa. Welcome to flying post 9/11, however it is worth it to prevent another attack. This is one of the very few trips that I'm not taking my laptop with me, I won't have time to check anything anyway. I will update again when I get home.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

kimmy said...

Hope you are having fun Steph!

Kimmy