Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Back

Well I got back in town from my whirlwind trip to Tampa last yesterday evening. I had a great time seeing all of my friends. I just wish I had more time. I really believe that I should have taken the latter flight home. I'm already trying to plan my next trip down. I would like to make one more trip down before I start school in January, as I fear that if I don't it will be forever before I can get down again since school and work will take all of my time. However the time I want to go is around New Years, so I might end up driving that time because airfare at that time is unreal (I know, I checked).

Sorry I don't have any pictures, I forgot my camera. However one of my friends took some and if I can get those via e-mail I will post them.

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

welcome back and glad you had a wonderful time!

kimmy said...

Glad you had fun! Hope you can post some pictures!

Kimmy