Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy Week

First of all, thank you all for your support for me going back to school. I'm excited, but a little nervous also. I have to find out some more stuff from the finical aid office and then it is time to prepare to start school. YIKES!!

Well this week will be kind of busy, but should be a lot of fun also. Tonight I have a wedding shower to go to at 7L00 for a couple in my choir who are getting married at the end of the month. Tomorrow I have AWANA training from 9 -11. Monday I'm going to a Mary Kay get together that is being hosted by the wife of the Superintend of the school system, they both attend my church, and she is going to have a lot of school people there and invited me since she knows I'm trying to break into the system. Tuesday I will spend all day with Grandma at different doctor appointments. Wednesday we kick off our fall events at church. Finally on Thursday I have my 4 hour sub training.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Work hard and play hard - that is my motto.

Remember John, Hallie, CJ & Connor as CJ is being discharged from the air force today and John & CJ are driving from Florida to Main.

2 comments:

Ness said...

This has to be my favorite of your blog headers.

It will all fall into place, Steph. Praying that you make some good impressions and contacts at the Mary Kay party. Just be you. They'll be the lucky ones to get your employment. Take care and keep on keepin' on.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugs girl you are doing all the wonderful things I only wish I could :)
you are in my thoughts and prayers always :)
Love n hugs Laura