Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Dad's level hasn't come down yet, but they are going try some new medcine and clear liquids again.

The other day I got some great pictures from some friends from Xerox. They had a huge get together this past weekend. Of course I couldn't make it down, but loved seeing the pictures. That is the one thing that I miss most about my job at Xerox, for the most part everyone was like a big family - disfunction family yes, but family none the less.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Kellan said...

So it was your dad's pancreas - so good they know now!! I hope they get it all figured out soon and he's able to eat again and feels better. I'll keep him in my prayers. TAke care - Kellan

Kellan said...

Hi Steph - I hope you dad is doing okay today. Hope you are too! Have a good weekend - Kellan