Friday, February 29, 2008

Late Night Post

Sorry that I'm posting so late today. It has been kind of a busy day. I did some running with Mom getting things set up for next week. Dad had an EEG today and on Monday has a sleep study to get him set-up on the machine.

Just a really quick job update. I heard last week from Lockheed Martin and was told that I should be contacted back the beginning of next week. I would love to work for Lockheed for a few reasons. The main one being right now that they have great benefits and pay well. I also like the fact that they are very large and have 3 offices in the Tampa area since I hope to move back there. Don't get me wrong the area that Mom & Dad are in is nice, but it isn't home.

Does anyone out there know what I can do about my former company that is not releasing money to me that they owe me? I keep getting told that it is a computer system problem, but they never seem to get fixed. I have been working on this since January 9th of this year and still haven't gotten very far. I have elevated it up the proper channels and everyone is very nice and seems to want to help, but so far I still haven't gotten what I needed.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: