Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hard Day

Sorry Everyone, but today I just need to vent a little. Today is a really hard day for me. It was my last Sunday at my church. I'm one of those people who were involved with everthing and leaving today was very hard and emotional. This afternoon I'm going to a superbowl party with some of my friends from church and it will be the last time that I'm with them. Again saying good-bye is going to be hard. I've known most of these people for 10 years. I feel very fortunate that I can go and help my family, not everyone has that ability. I've been blessed to still have 3 out 4 grandparents still alive and I'm 33. However, my grandmother is not doing well (she is 86) and has hypertension of the lungs. It isn't treatable, and we know that one day she will just stop breathing becauase of this. I feel blessed to be able to spend time with her. It is just very emotional right now.

Sorry to be such a downer, but I had to vent a little because I was getting sick trying to hold it all in. I promise that tomorrow will be a more upbeat post, but for now this is where my heart is.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Don't you dare aplogize for venting - if you weren't unhappy or sad occasionally, you wouldn't be normal.

This blog is all about keepin' it real. We like it best when you are just being yourself.

I have been Debbie Downer on my blog more than once. CJ's trainging has made me very sad and scared at times - and I don't hide that when I blog!

Vent all you'd like!

Hallie

kimmy said...

Everyone needs to vent - it feels so much better when you let it all "hang out!" That is what this blog is for, right?

I hope you are feeling better today!

Kimmy

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I don't hate based on football team loyalty - I don't know nearly enough about the game to do that yet!!

I think I got caught up in the
18-0 season - Patriot Nation is a tough bandwagon not to jump on.

We will survive - it will take awhile but we will. sigh...

Hallie

girlymom said...

Life isn't always easy and your blog wouldn't be true if it didn't reflect the hard times as well. I am sorry you have to say good bye to some really great friends. Hopefully the move will go well and you will be able to spend some good quality time with your grandparents.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.