Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back On-line for good

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm sorry that my post haven't been very regular. There have been a couple of reasons for this, but part of the problem has been that my wireless connection hasn't been very good. Thus making it difficult to post, especially when I have written an enite post and it gets lost since my wireless dies. Well after spending a couple of hours on the phone with Dell and now I'm back on-line with out getting disconnected. I'm glad that it is fixed, but thank goodness for speaker phone since I was on phone the entire time watching them work on my computer.

Hopefully now I will be able to get back to posting on a daily basis.

Steph

6 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey Steph! There is nothing - NOTHING - more frustrating that computer problems. Well, maybe car problems. Glad you see to be up and runnint - look forward to seeing more of you. Take care - Kellan

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thanks for the Kellan push! You're right - it could be much farther away than Florida.

Glad you'll be back blogging on a regular basis.

Hallie

Anonymous said...

See, everything is settling in finally. Pretty soon the weather will warm up, you will be all set. Glad you be posting regular!

Kellan said...

Hi Steph - just want to say that I hope you have a good weekend - Kellan

kimmy said...

I'm still alive...just been so busy! Glad to hear you are online for good now. Doesn't that feel better?

Have a great weekend!

Kimmy

girlymom said...

Glad to have you back, looks like I have some catching up to do! Hope your wireless holds up!