Tuesday, January 29, 2008

T-Minus 7 Days

Well I'm down to 7 days before moving from Sunny and warm Florida to not so warm Georgia. They say that the Atlanta area hardly ever gets snow, but last week they had snow twice. I know that it didn't last long, but this southern girl would rather not have it at ALL. My idea of winter is anytime the temperature hits 65. Today's high is suppose to be 74 and the low is 55, by Thursday the high is suppose to be 80. Now that is how you spend a winter. Instead I'm moving to a place that the highs are in the 50s and lows are in the 30s. I know, I know, nobody is going to feel sorry for the poor FL girl.

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

NOt sure what base CJ is on - I forgot to ask!! I will ask when I talk to him later.

He will eventually be based at Hurlburt Field which is part of Eglin AFB.

Hallie