- I don't like cholocate ice cream. I like ice cream and I like cholocate, but for some reason I don't like cholocate ice cream. If I do eat cholocate ice cream it has to be mixed with vanilla.
- I grew-up in New Orleans, LA - seafood capital of the world - and I'm allergic all seafood execpt fish. Do you know how hard it is to eat in a New Orleans restruant without getting seafood?
- I am a compute geek. I must check my e-mail before I do anything else in the morning. I have even been know to be late for work checking my work e-mail from home before I leave.
- I have this strange habit of doing a major move every 10 years. I moved from New Orleans when I was 13 to Ft. Myers, FL, I moved from Ft. Myers to Tampa when I was 23 to attend the University of South Florida and stayed here for 10 years, now I'm moving to GA. You do the math and you will know how old I am.
- I went on my first airplane trip when I was 3 months old and use to fly and hated driving, and now I would prefer to drive. However the catch to this is that I like to do long drives by myself.
- I have only seen snow 3 times in my life. Once when I was really small and don't even really remember it in NC, once in a freak flurry in New Orleans, and in CO on a family trip. I don't do cold.
Well there you have it. Fell free to tell me something odd about yourself. I'm not tagging anyone since it was an open Meme and I will keep it the same way.