Thursday, April 5, 2012

Two Years Ago

It is hard to believe that it has been two years since we said goodbye to CJ. I don't know how Connor, John and Hallie continue to put one foot in front of the other. I have never had the honor to meet the Towmey's in person, but consider them dear friends. My heart just breaks for them and the pain that I know that they live with every day.

On the day that CJ passed away, the Twomey's made the unbelievable unselfish decision that in their grief to donate CJ's organs to give life to others. To honor's CJ memory Hallie has organized a raffle (you can buy "tickets" here by a simple donation, list of prizes can be found here) and a blood drive in Maine. You will be entered to win wonderful prizes, but most importantly you will be helping a Mom who is facing pain that nobody should face honor her son.

I don't know how many people read here who doesn't already read Hallie's blog, but please considering donating.

Hallie, Love you and keeping you in my prayers!!!

Steph

No comments: