Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun Week Ahead

This week promises to be crazy, but lots of fun!!! We are out of school (public school, KSU is still having class but mine are online so I don't care) Monday and Tuesday for Winter Break/President's Day. So those two days I will be helping out for a few hours each day in my church's office. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will be subbing for my best friend in her chorus class, while she takes a group of students to Savannah for All State Chorus. Friday after school I will drive the 5 hours to join them, and will be in Savannah Friday night, Saturday and Sunday - driving back Sunday afternoon. This is one of my favorite events and this is my third year going.

1 comment:

Laura~peach~ said...

love it have fun in savannah have something yummy for me!!!!!!! :)