Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Days 4 - 16

So I'm really behind in posting my Thankful thoughts for everyday in November. Allow me a few minutes to play catch up.

#4. I'm thankful for a job that I love. Even though it is only considered "temp" work I'm grateful that I get up and do something that is a passion of mine.

#5. For my choir! I love this group of people that I get to serve along side of weekly.

#6. For the students that I get to work with on a regular basis. They might not be technically mine, but you couldn't prove that by me.

#7. I'm thankful for my church family. Not only is my church a place of worship, but is an extension of my family.

#8. If I was doing this on time, Day 8 would have been Dad's birthday. I'm very grateful for my Dad. He came into my life when I was a teenager (7th grade) and has treated me like his own ever since.

#9. My family - they drive me crazy at times...but they are MINE and I love them very much!

#10. For being able to get together with old friends. I was able to get together with a friend from when I was in Youth Group in Florida because even though we both moved away from where we grew up, we ended up moving close to each other.

#11. Starbucks - I can't function without caffeine! If you follow me on facebook you know that this is true.

#12. For technology that allows us to keep in touch with family and friends.

#13. If I was doing this on time, Day 13 would have been my birthday. I'm grateful for my health that allows me to do what I want and need to do.

#14. For reliable transportation. I have a friend who has been having major car problems. It is amazing how easily we take for granted the simple things.

#15. For little things that just make you smile on a bad day!

#16 Today I'm grateful for this blog community. A place where I meet new friends and a place where we offer support and comfort to each other though this amazing little devise called the internet.

No comments: