Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I didn't fall off the face of the earth...

Just got slammed with school. This semester has been really rough for me. I ended up dropping my Calculus II class after getting 3 zeros on quizzes. I couldn't understand what the man was talking about, he is from China, and he went so fast that I couldn't keep up. So now I'm behind in my Math classes for me to graduate when I planned, not in classes as a whole but just having enough semester to get though all of my math without having nothing but math for a semester or two. If Calc II wasn't bad enough, for my education class they lost my background check. Now mind you I have been background checked, finger printed and had a drug test to substitute; but KSU needs their own, which I did last semester. I finally got that taken care of this week. Thankfully since I had the documentation that I did it last semester they let me go ahead and start my field experience since that is 75% of my grade for my education class. For my other Math class I failed my first test, but I was so stressed about Calc II, that I didn't prepare as well as I should have. However, I don't know if that would have helped since only 7 people in the ENTIRE class past the test.

I would say that I'm looking forward to this semester being over with, and don't get me wrong I am, but there is just another one to take it's place. YIKES!!!! What in the world did I get myself into!!!!!

No comments: