Saturday, December 5, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

Today it is snowing in NW Georgia! It isn't sticking, but it is come down pretty good at times. I can say that I have driven in snow, not something this southern girl would ever think she would be able to say. Since it wasn't making the road a mess, thankfully, it was pretty to watch as I was driving in downtown Cartersville (think typical small town Main Street)with the Christmas lights on and there weren't any other cars on the road. That is what happens when you have to leave your house at a ridiculously early hour on a Saturday for final exams.

This week we start our Christmas season at church. I can't wait. I love being able to sing with my choir. They are very talented, but even more important they are wonderful people.

The next couple of weeks will be busy. Finals will be over with on Monday at 11:30, if you can't tell I'm in count down mode. This Tuesday we have our annual Ladies Christmas Dinner at church. Also for the next few weeks, I will be helping my friend, who is a chorus teacher, in her class. She has her big concert on the 15th and has a ton to do and I love being able to help her.

No comments: