Friday, October 2, 2009

SICK.....

That is the name of the game around here. I STILL have my sinus mess, although I'm feeling a 100% better I'm still not back to a 100% yet (maybe 90% though). Thankfully I'm not contagious, so I have worked some this week.

Mom had to go to the ER on Sunday night with really bad bronchial spasms and very dehydrated. She still isn't doing well at all, a couple of nights Dad has wanted to bring her back to the ER. She is still working though because she isn't contagious.

Dad has come down with some sort of stomach something and isn't feeling well either. I'm not really sure what is going on with him. With all of his medical issues it could be anything.

The only person who isn't sick is Grandma, and we are all trying to keep it that way. When she gets sick she is down for the count because of her age and poor health quality.

That is all from the sick ward, until next time STAY WELL!!!!

No comments: