Saturday, July 4, 2009

3 Weeks Left

I'm down to only 3 weeks left of summer classes. The next few weeks will be crazy. I have a state test to take on Tuesday, unfortunately though the last half of Calculus and through my "break" and I should get done right before Stats. It is going to be insane; Calculus goes from 11:00 - 3:00, my state exam (required for everyone who wants a degree from the State University System) is from 1:30 - 4:30, and then Stats from 5:00 - 8:00. Going to duck out of Calculus at break, my professor already knows, and hopefully will have time to grab a bite to eat for lunch. I don't think that it would be a good idea to take a 3 hour test while starving.

The following week I have 3 test, one in each class, in a row. Calculus on Tuesday (unless she moves it again), Math for MGE & Secondary Teachers on Wednesday, and Stats on Thursday (if Calculus is moved I will take this one on Tuesday). Then the following week is review and finals start.

I'm trying to get back in the habit of updating, but might not have time for the next few week. I will have my laptop with me in New Orleans so hopefully I can update there.

No comments: