Thursday, September 18, 2008

I GOT A JOB

I was just approved today as a substitute teacher for Bartow County Public Schools. It is the first job that I have had in over a year!!! I know that subbing is only "temp" work, but I already have jobs lined up for tomorrow and next Tuesday. Plus I feel that this is the first step in getting a permanent full-time Para job in the school system. It will give me a chance to get known by the principals and teachers.

Dad is still isn't doing well, so please keep him in your prayers. It looks like he is over the walking pneumonia that he had but had developed edema in his legs and high sugar levels from the steroids, but without the steroids he can't keep his O2 up. he is going back to the doctor tomorrow and they will be scheduling a lung biopsy.

Also please keep Ness' daughter, KJ, and Ness, Roger and the rest of the family in your prayers. KJ is fighting a huge health battle right now and I know that they could use the support.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!! HOW AWESOME!!

Hallie

Ness said...

Congrats Steph! I'm so happy for you! This was the good news I needed today!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

awesome on the JOB!
Prayers for all!
hugssssss
Laura

kim-d said...

GOOD FOR YOU, STEPH; I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And I must also say a big thanks for all of the support. It is so appreciated.

MaBunny said...

I too sub for my daughters school and I love it! I work when shes there, and I'm home when shes home. I won't have to find a babysitter for her during the summer because I won't be working either! I love it!