Monday, May 5, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday!!!

Well today really was a manic Monday. Since Dad still can't drive and need to get some things I played taxi first thing this morning. We had a good talk and Dad treated me to breakfast out and fixed my remote for my car. My remote had gotten so bad that I had stopped using it, but Dad is great with those things and now it is working perfect again. After we got home, I quickly got ready to leave again and went to my church for the better part of the afternoon. My church is hiring a Ministry Assistant (Administrative Assistant) and are looking for someone with my skill set so I went to fill out an application and to do some volunteer work at the church. I really hope that it works out, the hours are great and it is super close to home but more importantly this is a job that I would do for free if I could afford to because I just love it that much!! I was at the church from 11:00 - 3:30 stuffing envelopes for a huge capital campaign. I might not be able to give much in terms of money, but as long as I am able I will give of my time freely. After getting home it was quickly get some house work done and get ready to leave again. Tonight another local church invited our choir pastor to come and take part in their revival service and I had to be there for 5:30 and didn't get home until 9:30 tonight. I was a wonderful, manic Monday!!!! Truth be told I can't wait until every day is like this, full of helping other. There is no better way to spend a day.

Please keep Ness' daughter Kiereney and that family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

amen and amen!

kimmy said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Kimmy