Monday, March 31, 2008

Updated Blog Look

Hi Everyone,

Well as you can see I have been playing with the look of my blog. I have changed my header to a new banner, add pictures of me & my family, and basically changed the look of the entire blog. Please let me know what you think.

Yesterday around here was spring cleaning day. Not my idea of a fun Sunday afternoon, but it must be done.

This week is Spring Break for me. I'm not sure if I have mentioned it on this blog or not before but I'm going to school full-time over the internet to get my MBA and I will be graduating at the end of May. It is nice to have a small break from papers and studying.

Enjoy Spring! Hope it is warming up for you!!!

5 comments:

kimmy said...

I love the new look...did you take the picture?

Have fun on "vacation" too. It is nice to not have deadlines and homework!

Enjoy yourself!

Kimmy

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Like the new look - it feels so alive! Nice and bright!

Hallie :)

Kellan said...

Hi Steph - I love the new look! I love being able to see the pictures of your and your beautiful family!

I hope you have a good Spring Break! Thanks for coming by - I appreciate your friendship. Take care - Kellan

Kellan said...

Hi Steph - I love the new look! I love being able to see the pictures of your and your beautiful family!

I hope you have a good Spring Break! Thanks for coming by - I appreciate your friendship. Take care - Kellan

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love the picture! the colors are awesome!
I play and change my blog from time to time... i just keep going back to the greens cause they are my favorite color!
It looks good!
Hugs Laura