Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Meme

I got tagged by Lizzy to do this meme. I thought it would be fun and it is different than the list 7 things about yourself meme that has been going around. This is my first offical tag, thanks Lizzy. Now I feel like a real member of the blogging community.

Okay, so here are the rules for this meme:
1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.
2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

K - I refuse to eat anything with Ketchup other than french fries.

A - I'm allergic to seafood and I grew up in the seafood capital of the world, New Orleans

Y - You are all some of my favorite people!! I'm greally glad that I joined this blogging world.

For this meme since I only have 3 letters in my middle name, I only have to tag three people. I'm going to tag
Hallie, Kimmy & Ness. Of course you only have to particpate if you want to. I also believe that paybacks are fair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to give you a quick update. On Monday I finally got my fromer employer to release my check. They still claim that it was a computer problem that took two months to figure out. Oh well, I guess at this point it doesn't matter, the imporatnat thing is that I'm going to get my check.

Also, I don't remember if I told you, but I found a new church that I like. I'm going to check out the choir next week.

Hope you all have a good day.

5 comments:

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Hi, Steph!

Wow! You get an "A" for completing this meme in record time, girl! I'm very impressed! :o) Thanks for playing along!

So, you're allergic to seafood? Sorry to hear that! I would be really sad, I love seafood! My BIL is allergic, too, his tongue swells and he can't breath, quite dangerous!

I'm glad to hear that you finally received your check! I guess your diligence got through to somebody, huh?

That's great that you've found a new church! I'm sure that will go a long way in making your new surrounds feel more like home! I cannot carry a tune to save my life, but I totally admire anyone who can, good for you!

Lizzy

Kellan said...

Hey - I'm not a big ketchup fan either - only on fries too (but I prefer ranch dressing and fries - it's a Texas thing, I think. I love seafood. My dad is allergic also. I wish you could have some shrimp or scallops or lobster - is it truly a treat! Have a good day Step - I'm glad you found a church! Kellan

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Wonderful on finding a church! Hope the choir is what you are looking for as well!
HUGS
Laura

Kellan said...

Hi Steph - hope you are having a good day. And, Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you for the prayers for our precious baby. We are hoping for the best, of course, and appreciate all the prayers. See you soon - Kellan

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Come visit my blog I have a contest happening!
http://peach867.blogspot.com/
I am expecting Great things with it!
Hugs Laura